Wednesday 13 April 2016

Berlin Stationary Haul 1.0








boesner | R.S.V.P | Leuchtturm1917 | Copic | 

Part one of my Berlin stationary haul is about Boesner and R.S.V.P.!

Boesner is an art supply store and I went to the biggest store in Prenzlauer Berg which the area is about 1.200 m². The store is so big that you can be lost in each aisle just by looking at what is in each shelf. I went to there mainly looking for sketching/drawing goods. But I already aimed for Leuchtturm1917 notebook and Copic Ciao makers when I was planning this trip.

At the end, I have got 2 Leuchtturm1917 notebooks and quite a lot Copic Ciao makers. Leuchtturm1917 notebooks surprised me because I have never draw or write in such a nice paper. It is perfect for colouring since the ink or colour would not be sinked through the paper and the thickness and texture of the paper is perfect. This notebook will definitely become my sketchbook for all my ideas! Also, it was so hard for me to choose what colour to buy for Copic Ciao makers. I went for pastel colours but you cannot see what kind of colour I bought exactly because it is quite sheer and I am still testing how to use it the best. But I love the colours and the brush tip. It makes you feel like you are using water colour so easy without mixing the colours with water all the time. The notebook and the makers are perfect together for drawing.

After Boesner, I went to a local paper store called R.S.V.P. in Mitte. It is divided into two stores. One side is for paper goods and another side is for stationary. I personally like the stationary side better and I bought a few bits and bobs there. Actually I was looking for something that is made in Germany or Europe which I cannot find really in Hong Kong and it will grow my collection more special. So I asked the owner about it. I got a card, bookmakers, envelopes, stickers and even masking tapes which are all from Germany if I remember right. I have not decided what to do with all these little pieces but I am sure the inspiration will come on time and it will mean something.

The second part of this haul is even more exciting!

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig