Friday 1 April 2016

Lisboa


















Luz | Custard Tarts | Quiet

Olá, tudo bem?
As soon as I arrived Portugal, I could feel the vibe there is very different from London!
In Lisbon, it is so much more relaxed than the busy London.

I am impressed by the area of Belém which is the most monumental and historical area of Lisbon.
We went to see Jerónimos Monastery, Belém Tower and Monument to the Discoveries.
Chilling and walking along the shore are the best there!
Of course, I have to try the egg tart in the famous pastry shop "Fábrica de Pasteis de Belém"!
I can confirmed that egg tart there is different from that one sold in KFC Hong Kong haha!
Both are delicious but egg tart here seemed crispier!
They also provided cinnamon and powdered sugar for you to sprinkle on which normally we do not have it here in Hong Kong.

Speaking of Lisbon, there is one thing that annoyed me a lot. The stone floor!
But it only applies to the case when I was carrying the suitcase and the floor caused so much tiredness. Otherwise it is beautiful!

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig