Thursday 3 September 2015

MAC Lipstick Mocha



It has been a while since I have purchased a lipstick. These days, I have been eyeing up a more brown lipstick that is not my usual go-to-colour. I always thought the brown toned lipstick is going to make me look older but having tried it, I am really glad that I have it with me now.

According to MAC official website, Mocha is a peachy, yellow-brown. Is it so scary when you are a person who goes for red, orange, coral colour? I had the BA tried on me and surprisingly, it is like my MLBB (My Lips But Better) and of course it made me look more mature than usual. It is a lip colour that suits both no makeup and makeup look. When I do not wear makeup, I will put extra attention of lining my lips straight with the lipstick bullet because sometimes my upper lip line is not very defined and it defines my lips perfectly as it is really close to my nature lips colour. MAC lipstick Mocha has became my staple lipstick in my purse!

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig