Friday 1 April 2016

Lagos
















Relax | Cliffs | Walk

Lagos is located in southern Portugal's Algarve which is even more relax than Lisbon.
I became lazier and lazier Portugal!

This town is famous for cliffs and beaches.
So we went for a boat trip to see all the cliffs and it was amazing!
Later, we went to the actual cliffs and walked along it.
It is quite a different view from the above and from the sea level.
We also sat on the Camilo Beach for a while.
By listening to the sound of sea waves, it is so calming.

Portugal is famous for cork so I bought myself a cork bracelet.
I did not intend to buy the one with butterfly but I could not choose one.
Fernie picked it up for me and indeed I like it so I decided to buy it.
The whole combination is really nice and even if I wore it alone, it is good enough that I do not have to wear another thing.

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig