Sunday 10 January 2016

Get The Ink Out - How to clean Kaweco Sport nib

Today, finally I have time to go into my calligraphy pen again!
But since I have not touched it for a while and I really want to try a new colour ink other than black, I decided to clean the nibs first.

All you need is water and the squeeze converter only. How simple and easy that it!
I bought my squeeze converter in the local stationary shop with only HKD$26.
Not only you can use it to clean the nib, but also use it as an ink cartridges.
I am also going to try new ink with it too! Convenient!
Step One: Pull the nib and feed straight out
Step Two: Put the nib and feed into the water, then get it out and dry it with a towel
(See the ink trapped inside all came out and it is very beautiful)
Step Three: Fill water inside the converter
Step Four: Put the converter into where you usually put ink cartridges into and squeeze the water out.
Repeat this step until the water comes out clear.

Only four steps and you get a clean nib in a minute!

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig