Sunday 10 April 2016

frannerd





Package from FRANNERD!
I was like a zombie coming home after work with a light fever.
But when I check my mailbox, I saw Fran's words and I know the package has finally arrived.
It made the fever gone for a moment hehe!

I love Fran's painting and energy.
It is so calming to watch her painting or even just listening to her talking.
I gained so much positive energy and also painting knowledge(?!) from her!
I am gonna link some YouTube videos that I like a lot here.
(She made me falling in love with Leuchtturm 1917 notebooks and Copic Ciao makers <3)

This time, I purchased Perfect Tree Shapes and a print Waiting from her Esty shop.

But let's take a moment to the lovely hand written cover of the package first.
The font is sooooo adorable!!!! I always see her font on her blog, YouTube videos and instagram pictures but having her to write my name and address, it made me feel special and I am so keeping this envelope.

Perfect Tree Shapes is about the trip of her and her friend to Paris and London.
Recently, I decided to write a journal about all my Europe trips so I want to get some inspiration.
This little book is not just a travel journal but also a good story to read especially Fran wrote a lot side notes which makes it so lively and interesting.

The other one is a print called Waiting which is basically how I feel these days.
I am waiting all the amazing things to happen but of course I also put effort to make it happen!
So this print is going to be the first page of my new sketchbook which I write all my idea and plan.
I think it would be great to see it every time I open my sketchbook.
Besides, it is a high quality giclee print and I definitely see the quality is there.

So happy with the purchase this time.

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig