Saturday 10 October 2015

Tanya Burr Cosmetics: Eye Palette and Lashes

Two weeks ago, I catched the bargain - Buy 3 for 2 on feeluniques.com for Tanya's products.
Tanya's makeup tutorials have always been my favourite ones because she has got brown eyes and her makeup is always on point:) I used MAC brush 217 so much because of her haha!
After I saw her demonstration on Galaxy Eye Palette on Vessel, I wanted her products so much because the price is really reasonable and the combination of colours are very pretty.
I purchased Galaxy Eye Palette, Fairytale Eye Palette and Date Night Lashes.
Originally, I also wanted Hollywood Eye Palette and Perfect Brows but they are sold out:(

Galaxy Eye Palette

Fairytale Eye Shadow


Date Night Lashes

I always like cool, sleek and chic packages. But when I open the box, I have to say it is very cute!
And it suits Tanya's personality very much:)
The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is good regarding the price is really cheap.
Tanya named each eyeshadow.
Galaxy Eye Palette: snowflake, moonlight, stormy sky, starry night
Fairtale Eye Palette: cream tea, velvet cushion, alohomora, witches cat
Isn't it cute? <3
I really like moonlight and alohomora!

For the lashes, it is light weighted and I feel very comfortable in wearing it even with glasses now!
(Tanya Burr Cosmetics | Galaxy Eye Palette + Date Night Lashes)

What is your favourite product from Tanya Burr Cosmetics?

Love,
Sonia




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig