Sunday 22 May 2016

ONE WEEK IN THE LIFE | 16 MAY - 22 MAY

ONE WEEK IN THE LIFE | 16 MAY - 22 MAY

This week is the regular week in a month that I stayed home alone since my mother goes to Shanghai for a vacation once in every month now. Now, I am chilling in front of computer, listening to Jayesslee, enjoying a cup of milk tea and surrounding myself with a scent from Red Rose candle of Jo Malone. It makes me extra satisfied with clothes, makeup brushes and dishes all washed!

Joined Fitness Club
This is the most excited and right decision that I made this week. Yay I FINALLY JOINED FITNESS CLUB! Lazy me have been off for fitness for five months as the inner me always said "I am sooooo tired after work and I just want to lay on sofa for the rest of my lifeeeee". But the feelings of toning up has been growing stronger than the laziness recently and I chose the Fitness First which left a really good reputation to me. I am going to start the first training session with my trainer next Wednesday and I am really looking forward to how it will give me a toned up body and make me feel happier after loads of sweating!

Clean Face
My skin behaves really really good these days and I can tell it is really happy with the skincare routine that I started at the beginning of this year. There is still a few light pigmentation left from the previous acne scaring and I am not really bothered by it since I can just cover it with just a small amount of concealer before I go to work. A few weeks ago, I went to a skin test for fun and it told me I have a skin of 16 years old girl. Secret good gene of asian? haha. Never be lazy on your skincare Girls!

Pony Effect Pebble Blender

I have never used a beauty blender before even though it is such a hot makeup tool. When I know my trust worthy makeup artist Pony released her own version of it, I struggled if I should give it a try or not but I still gave it a try. I know it will expand after wetting it with lukewarm water but still I was excited as a kid in bathroom when I saw it expanded in my hand. Let's see how will it perform!

Jen's new jewelry collection - Grace
This morning, Jen posted a new video about her new jewelry collection with Mejuri and I watched it immediately. This collection is inspired by her pregnancy with orbit design. I got so many compliments when I wore her Gravity collection so I will definitely support her again <3

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

I love watching people playing video games and I watched it on YouTube like people following a TV series. The graphics and movement in Uncharted 4 are amazing. But still it cannot beat Until Dawn. One of the places involved in this game is in Italy. Although I do not know what exact place that inspired the developer, it made me think of Sorrento in Italy which is a really beautiful place in my opinion and I would like to visit in the future. 

I am going to prepare dinner now. Cooking Mama time! Ciao.

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig