Sunday 29 May 2016

Lorac Pro Palette

Lorac pro palette is not a strange palette to me but I never get a hand on it since I think my other brand palettes like my trusty Urban Decay's Naked and Pony's Shine Easy Glam get the job done. But recently I am getting a bit bored about the palettes that I already owned so I decided to get the Lorac pro palette since Beauty.com was doing a 20% off sales.




Taupe | Lt. Bronze | Mauve | Garnet

The package is sleek and thin which is very travel friendly. When I was doing swatches of this palette, I found that the eyeshadows are creamier than Urban Decay's. It is also pigmented. Plus, this palette is well balanced because the upper row is all matte eyeshadow while the bottom row is all shimmer shades.


Overall, I quite like this palette and I think if I had to choose which palette to bring on the go, I would choose this over Urban Decay's Naked. This is quite a strong statement from me since in the past few years, I brought Naked with me every time in the trips. I think I can create different looks from this palette easier since it has balanced dark, light, matte and shimmer eyeshadows.

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig