Sunday 15 May 2016

TWO WEEKS IN THE LIFE | 1 MAY - 15 MAY

TWO WEEKS IN THE LIFE | 1 FEB - 15 FEB
I felt crap in these two weeks. Only three words crashed my world again right on the first day of May. Then, petty colleagues also annoyed me a bit. I was so anxious that I privated my instagram and closed messager and only contact people unless I want to. 

This instagram drawing described my feelings so well. I swallowed everything inside me.
Credit: @bethdrawsthings
But I know I have to distract myself from these awful feeling so I did a few things.

Design and Drawings
It has been 2 years since I drew a birthday card. It normally takes me one to finish a card by just drawings. But this time the card is mainly based on cutting so it took a bit longer to finish. I am so satisfied with the result because all the soft pastel colours cooperated so well together!
I also started to draw on my Leuchtturm 1917 notebook. I do not any specific theme for this drawing so I just draw what is on my mind at that moment. Again, I stopped drawing for a while so it takes me some time to get back on track. So far it is getting better and better. 

My Cutie Pie
I try to visit my niece once a week if i can. She grows so fast that I cannot believe that she is going to be one in a just a month. Her smile is sweet and melts me every time. Now, when she has got like an electric shock and then tries to touch my face, I know she recognizes me hahaha. Cute. 

Colours



Recently, I am really into muted colours. Normally, I am not a nail polish person at all but these days I painted my nails in grey, beige or muted pink since i use keyboard a lot at work. Even when I draw, I go for either muted colours or pastel colours. I also take my camera out more than often and try different saturation.

Just now, finally I could not take it anymore and burst into tears. I hope the situation would be better starting from next week.

Lastly, I would like to share my favourite song of the week.

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig