Sunday 29 May 2016

ONE WEEK IN THE LIFE | 23 MAY - 29 MAY

ONE WEEK IN THE LIFE | 23 MAY - 29 MAY
This week's update is not much but it is more than enough and I am really really content this week.

First week of going back to Fitness
This week, I attended two personal training sessions and went to one cardio exercise on my own. For the two personal training sessions, I was not given harsh training since I have not been in gym for a while so my trainer wanted me to use my own weight for each pose and those poses aimed for dynamic training. The next day after I had my first training, my legs, shoulders, back (you can imagine every muscles!!) were so sore and when I walked down stairs, I was basically worse than an old lady haha. But I enjoy going back to Fitness so much because it kept me focus and I found that I was not that tired like I used to feel. Keep up!

Got promoted
Another great great great news to me this week is - I got promoted! I am currently in Premier counter since February which I enjoy better than in general counter. After getting promoted, no  more uniform and no more counter service! But of course another chance to learn more and be more independent since my coming post required work mainly on my own. It will be hard but FIGHTING!

I hope you were doing well and happy for me too.

Love,
Sonia

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig