Sunday 18 October 2015

MAC Lipstick Diva Antics




Never owned any dark lipstick before because I am more of a bold and bright lipstick girl. Diva Antics is my first one!
My friend Chantelle (the lovely girl in the pic above <3) wanted a dark red lipstick so we went to MAC store to check some out. We are both wearing Diva Antics in the picture.
According to MAC official website, it is an intense reddish burgundy.
I always remember Diva but MAC has came out a amplified version of it called Diva Antics in the M∙A∙Cnificent Me collections.
So it would be more moisturized than the original one which is a matte finish.

When autumn comes, it seems like everyone started to wear dark lipstick but this is not my case.
I have no intention to buy the lipstick at the begining but after I tried it on my lips...why not? haha
I think this colour is good for the days when you want a more mysterious, seductive, vampy look!
Also when you are sick of wearing a sharp red lipstick for a night out, dark red is also an option. But for me, I would also wear in day time. Just do not be afraid of the colour!
A classy colour would not run out of style in any season in my opinion.

Do you dare to wear this kind of colour out?

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig