Sunday 4 October 2015

Response to Tez Talks 24: How to Keep in Balance


Can you imagine a Hollywood actress can talk to you about life without makeup on YouTube?
She is the one - Teresa Palmer.
I always always say she is my inspiration <3
I knew Teresa from I Am Number Four (Who does not like a strong, powerful and cool girl like her in the movie? haha) and Warm Bodies which is my all time favourite movie of her and Nicholas Hoult's.
But Teresa is not merely an actress, she is more than that.
Of course I have to mention her husband Mark Webber too!
Mark's movie The Ever After has got such an intense emotion and it offers a great insight into the other side of human life. And I am so looking forward to see his upcoming project!
I wish I could meet and talk with Teresa and Mark once in my life!

Speaking of Teresa, I absolutely love all her Tez Talks.
It always comes around when I have to refresh my mind.
I always go back to different Tez Talks just to remind myself how should I response to different situation.
Back then, I had an idea that I want to response to each of her videos because it really helps me a lot in growing my soul.
I tweeted her, left comment on her video or even sent email once to Your Zen Life.
With such a busy schedule of her, Teresa is sweet enough to retweet or favourite some of my tweets:)
Now, I have a blog so I can finally response in depth!

Recently, Teresa posted a video about how to keep in balance.


In the video, she showed a list with different categories that she has to focus and keep her life in balance.
So I wrote my list for the past two weeks as it would be my last two weeks before starting to work.

- Soul:
Meditation with Teresa Palmer (one of my favourite videos of her!)
Write Gratitude Diary with manifesting
Read Books
Loving, caring and positive vibes

- Body:
Drink more water
Tune my sleeping timetable back to normal

- Me:
Create some ME-time by logging out to social media for a few hours
Listen to myself, deal with each feeling and communicate more

- Create:
Write more blog posts
Be in an environment that I love

| Result |
In order to keep myself following the list, I have something where I can often see it.
For example, I keep my gratitude diary, water bottle, book on my desk so I do not forget about it.
Every time I feel wrong, I look at the list immediately and find if there is anything I missed.

I have done everything on the list but not for tuning my sleeping schedule:(
Still, I cannot sleep well for every another day.
But I think the situation is going to be better as I will start working tomorrow and I know I will be tired and am able to fall asleep so easily every night!

Thank you Teresa for giving me inspiration all the time.
After these two weeks, I have found myself in a more calm and peaceful mode.
As I will start working, it is time to write a new list tonight!
All the love to Teresa, Mark and Bodhi:)

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig