Tuesday 22 December 2015

Lucerne & Zurich














Environment | Mountains | Relax

Last stop of my Europe trip - Lucerne, Switzerland.
I was lucky enough to have a Swiss friend who can let me stay with him in Switzerland since the standard of living there is really high. Imagine a plate of spaghetti there costs nearly HKD$200!!!

But Switzerland is all about nature and mountains!
I woke up everyday in front of the view of Mount Pilatus. What an amazing view:)
I also climbed to the top of mountains and the view is really breathtaking.
It is like painting everywhere. Sky is so blue and mountain is so green that you think you are under a big big filter.

Thank you to Miro who introduced me the greatness of Lucerne and Zurich.
Also lovely time spent with Minni <3

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig