Wednesday 2 December 2015

Copenhagen

















Simple | Tea | Slow

I spent the first 5 days of my graduation trip with one of my university friends in Copenhagen, Denmark. In these 5 days, we did not rush to any tourist spot and were kind of going with the flow. Of course, we went to the famous spots and some museums in order to know the city more! But we gave ourselves a tea time every day! As a tea lover, it is such an excited activity for me:)

Besides, my friend was nice enough to accompany me every home decoration shop that I wanted to visit for a long time. People may say buying glasses or ceramic in the trip is probably a waste of space to the luggage. But to me, it just add a little bit more carefulness of carrying the luggage. The design there is simple, yet very sophisticated.

Definitely have to go back there sometimes in my life.
Wish I could spend a few years there!



Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig