Sunday 13 December 2015

Jen Chae X Mejuri Collection: The Gravity


When I saw the video that Jen shared about her own jewelry line with Mejuri, I know I have to get it!
The collection is called The Gravity and I love the whole idea of directionality and rule of attraction.
It just reminds you to be down to earth and true to yourself.
As much as I wanted to get every piece of it, I had to choose.
But I am really lucky to catch the Black Friday sales!
So I got GRAVITY RING & MIDI RING set and GRAVITY PULL EARRINGS!
I would say the design is unique and edgy while it is really comfortable to wear everyday for dressing up or down.
You can choose to wear the rings in two ways.






Such a great purchase for Christmas to myself.

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig