Sunday 6 December 2015

The Line Up






(such a milestone here because I am not very confident about my lips and teeth T__T)

Top Left: Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - 063 Eastend Snob
Top Right: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat - Pillowtalk

Bottom Left: M.A.C. Lip Pencil - Spice
Bottom Right: KIKO Automatic Precision Lip Liner - 501 Salmon Pink

Today I would like to share a few lip liners that I have been using these days.
All of them are meant to be used on a daily basis so they are leaning towards nudy-pinkish-brownish tone.

People online said Rimmel's Eastend Snob is the dupe of Charlotte Tilbury's Pillowtalk.
I would say Eastend Snob is slightly more pinkish than Pillowtalk and Pillowtalk is very close to my original lip colour so I often use it to sharp my lips especially for the cupid's bow.
Both of the colours show up well but price wise, I would say get Eastend Snob!

M.A.C's spice is sold out everywhere so when I randomly found it in a M.A.C. store, I had to get it!
Before I buy Spice, I have already purchased Kiko's Salmon Pink as a substitute of it.
But Salmon Pink dries my lips more than the others even thought I put on my trusty lip balm before hand.
On the other hand, Spice is pigmented and glide on so easy while lasts longer than the others.

Among these four, I like Eastend Snob and Spice the most!
What is your favourite one?

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig