Saturday 26 December 2015

KathleenLights: Where The Light Is





*Lips: Miami Fever by Kathleen's collaboration with Ofra 


Finally got my hands on ColourPop eyeshadows and more importantly, KathleenLights's collaboration!
Her eye makeup is so beautiful in every makeup tutorial and through her video, I learn how to play with colours!
But of course, my eye shape and hers are different so it is impossible for me to do eye makeup just like her unless I do a SUPER DRAMATIC contouring on my eyes.
Therefore, I do it in my way:)

According to ColourPop website, Here is the description of each colour in the quad.
- Glow (Creamy Vanilla / Matte Finish)
- Kathleenlights (Bright Golden Copper / Pearlized Finish)
- Blaze (Coco Bronze Sprinkled with Multi-Dimensional Glitter / Metallic Finish)
- Cornelious (Mid-tone warm caramel / Matte Finish)

This is also my first time trying ColourPop eyeshadows.
As you can see from the swatches, the colour is really rich while the texture is very moussy (I would say really feel like play-doh haha).
I recommend to pack on or blend the eyeshadow with fingers or synthetic brushes. Otherwise, you cannot get the rich pigmentation.
I always use powder eyeshadows with natural hair brushes so it take some time for me to get used to it.

Kathleen has also just came out with a new quad called Where The Night Is.
How beautiful!!! Cannot wait to get it soon.
*from Kathleen's Instagram

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig