Sunday 3 January 2016

New Beginnings in 2016


Happy 2016!
Be Present | Be More Creative | Self Care

A new year has just started! How is everything?
So it is time to write down some thoughts and aspirations.

Be Present
2015 was a challenging and growing up year for me. In 2016, I want to stop the little mind movies replaying over and over about my experiences in 2015 and be open to 2016. It does not mean that I would like to forget things that happened in 2015 but since I have experienced those in 2015, now I can focus on what I truly crave for or what I want to do with my time.

Be More Creative
At the end of 2015, I realized and cannot believe that I have gave up my hand crafty things for 1.5 years since the major heartbreaks in 2014. How crazy that it! I would like to be even more creative this year, not only for blog posts, fashion or makeup, but also hand crafty things! I miss the time when I was wrapping a present, decorating my schedule and writing with my calligraphy pen.

Self Care
I would like to be healthier in 2016. Since I started working, I barely go to gym anymore. Recently, I always have headache and stomachache then I noticed my health is not good and something has to be done. So I have already started a new workout routine which is HIIT! No more excuses on being too tired or no time! Keep up.

Love More
Embrace all the emotions and feelings that come along without judgement and show love! I am going to continue my gratitude diary this year so that I know there are always little things that I feel blessed. Also, believe "do good and good will come to you". It is worth waiting.

Travel More
Finally I saved up some money for travelling again but I am still thinking where to visit this year but for sure one long trip and one short trip in 2016!

Let's see what 2016 can bring me:)

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig