Sunday 5 June 2016

ONE WEEK IN THE LIFE | 30 MAY - 5 JUN

ONE WEEK IN THE LIFE | 30 MAY - 5 JUN
Getting Pumped
Update for another week fitness! This week, I mainly went to fitness on my own since my schedule could not match with my personal trainer's. But I do enjoy doing it too! One of the biggest changes that I noticed is that I was not as tired as before when I was working especially I worked 6 days this week. Before, I would be tired like hell but this week, I was also tired but I managed to do fitness! This made me want to keep this routine more and more.

New Hair
I cannot believe it has been one year since my graduation trip. Last year today I was in Istanbul with jet black hair. I swear I would not dye my hair black again because there is too many follow ups. Today, I went to salon to get my hair done. Originally, I wanted to get lighter hair for summery look. But then I thought of trying something new - matte hair colour. I was not sure how it will turn out and it turned out nice. It is not exactly black but kind of darker brown matte colour. Also, getting a hair cut is also my priority because my hair is too heavy for summer and it grew very messy because the last hair dresser did not really do his work seriously. This time, I got my hair colour and hair cut fixed!

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig