Sunday 31 January 2016

Nordic Mocha


Heeeey! It has been 3 weeks since I wrote the last post and I know I missed a lot of blog posts.
I do need some time to shut myself down for a while and work has been hectic lately.
6 days of work in a week plus disappointment in life make me really tired from doing anything else.
But I guess I am pulling myself together gradually.


I went dark again for my hair because it has got too many colours left with previous hair dye and my hair is really uneven in colour right now. This time, I went to a salon which uses INOA products from Loreal Professional and I got it in a dark mocha colour.
It turns out really nice as it adds a little warm to dark brown colour.
M.A.C. eyeshadow in Satin Taupe and Twinks | Tom Ford lipstick in First Time

Makeup wise, I am very minimal these days in my eye makeup.
I re-discovered my M.A.C. eyeshadow Satin Taupe.
It is a cool toned brown with a bit of silver shimmer in it so it adds a natural definition to my eyes.
Since my eyes colour is in a really warm light brown, I think cool toned colour looks really good on me as it balanced out everything.
Besides, I would also like to use Twinks for deepening effect too.


With my new scarf, I just think I should go nordic and ride a horse!
Hopefully it will happen in 2017!
But I just booked my flights to Europe in March. Too excited for travelling again in just 1.5 months:)
More blog posts sooooon:)

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig