Sunday 10 January 2016

tsuyu-kusa 【露草】| Pilot iroshizuku


I have been looking for a perfect china blue ink for a while and I have found it!
Not sure why I am having such a feeling for the specific blue colour on china.

Maybe it calms me.

This is the sample from Pilot Japan official website.
Since this ink is from Japan, it makes me kinda want to write this post in Japanese!!

I used the Kaweco squeeze converter as an ink cartridges for this!
It worked perfectly.
Feel free to check out the previous post about the squeeze converter.

This blue matches my expectation on the blue colour on china. It is really stunning.
 I tried on two kind of paper and the first one is Schöpfer notebook by Life Company Limited.

The second one is the 2016 schedule by Muji.
For the paper in this schedule, it takes a little bit of time for the ink to dry.

Two more new ink to try out!
Stay tuned for the posts in the coming week.

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig