Tuesday 9 February 2016

Nerdy Pretty

Wanna keep yourself pretty with glasses?
All you need is Tom Ford! *just kidding*

Sometimes, I cannot be bothered to wear contacts because it dries my eyes out when I am tired.
So glasses come in handy!

This look is very classy with or without glasses!
You only need a neutral tone eyeshadow quad. In my case, I am using my beloved Golden Mink eye quad from Tom Ford Beauty with my new lips and boys Julian.

Use the darker brown in the inner and outer corner of the eyes, then use the lighter brown to blend in!
If you have got the same eye shape like me, it is very important to put a dark colour in the upper inner eye corner.
Don't forget also to put the darker brown on the outer third of the undereye.



Voila! The eye look is completed!
And bear in mind, wearing glasses does not mean that you cannot put effort on being pretty at the same time. But of course, sometimes I just purely do not want to wear makeup so I wear glasses :P

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig