Sunday 18 October 2015

House of VANS in Hong Kong













After 5 days of working, I wanted to stay at home and rest in the weekend.
But this week, I went to House of VANS with Chantelle.
Of course I have to wear my favourite VANS slip on to there!
Did not expect too much because I just want to hang out with friend only.

It has got a little concert area, places for skating, art and street market.
I am interested in street market the most but it was really sunny outside:(
Although the street market was not really big, the products there are more unique than those I went before and I am really impressed!
We were chilling around and taking pictures around with a drink.
I do wish that Hong Kong can have more event like this because it would be really nice to chill there instead of always going to shopping mall and coffee shop!

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig