Sunday 19 June 2016

Jenn Ne Sais Quoi









It is really excited that Jenn collaborated with ColourPop since her style is very versatile.
The eyeshadow quad is called "Jenn Ne Sais Quoi" which she played with a French phrase "I don't know what" and then each eyeshadow is named with first 4 French number Un, Deux, Trois and Quatre. I love the whole theme of playing with languages because there is too much naming with people's name, pet's name or lyrics. This kind of naming is much more fun!

According to the official website,
Un: A soft champagne sprinkled with silver multidimensional glitter in a Metallic Finish
Deux: A mid tone warm brown in a Satin finish
Trois: A brownish brick red in a Satin finish
Quatre: A blackened brown in a Matte finish

As usual, the eyeshadow is creamy and pigmented but still I think it is the best to apply with fingers.
Colour wise, "Trois" caught my eyes the most since I really like red colour. The look that I created above is very similar to the one I created with Cranberry from M.A.C. But unlike Cranberry, Trois seems to be more red red and I found it easier to work with in a subtle look. Overall, it is very easy to create a natural look (Un as a nice overall eyelid colour: Deux as a crease contour colour; Quatra as a soft deep brown eyeliner) while you can also create a playful look like I do in the above pictures.

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig