Sunday 19 June 2016

TWO WEEKS IN THE LIFE | 6 JUN - 19 JUN

TWO WEEKS IN THE LIFE | 6 JUN - 19 JUN
Pacific Rim

It is not my first time to watch Pacific Rim but I have no idea why it popped up in my head and I watch it again. I am completely obsessed with it again. I am a girl who loves to watch Sci-Fic movies a lot. This movie is great at talking about how all the races worked together to fight with monsters, relationships between family and friends, trust and faith in each other. I have to talk about Chuck and Max the bulldog! Dog and soldier always get me haha.

Workwear
 
I struggled quite a bit in deciding what to wear for my new job role because I feel the best in comfortable tops, shorts and sneakers. I did quite a bit of research online and observe what people wear to work but I could not really figure out what I want. So I went on a little shopping trip to malls and I figured it out! Originally I wanted to switch between trousers and dresses but then I found that dress with a blazer is not really my thing so I went with a silm fitted pair of trousers. Sadly, culottes is not allowed at work because it turned out better than I thought so I may get it for off work.

New Things
I have been trying a lot of new things like mascara, nail polish, eyeshadow, lip products and even dried fruit water! When I started to change some of my routine especially I am going to change to new work position, it makes me feel scared (kind of good scared), excited and fresh and I took it as a good feeling.

Hope next week is coming great!

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig