Friday 28 August 2015

Little UK Haul



Ardell Lashes in Natural Style Demi Wispies Black
I have found my compassion about false lashes again! I used to wear false lashes a lot but I have no idea why I stopped to wear them. Recently, I watched a few makeup tutorials of Tanya Burr and she put on this style of lashes. It is stunning! As my friend Chantelle went to Oxford for summer course, I have to ask her to bring me some of this! It is lightweight and I cannot feel anything on my eyes when I am wearing it. It gives right amount of glamorousness while staying natural! I wish I had a few more pairs for back up:(



Flower Crowns from Primark and Poppy Daisy
Chantelle also bought me some flower crowns too! We tried some in Topshop and H&M before but we did not buy it at the end. These are actually quite cheap, only cost £1 for one if I remember it correctly. Very very pretty and makes you feel like going to a festival or picnic:) P.S. You will sweat a bit if you are wearing it around forehand like me:P

(Rose | Primark ; Daisy | Poppy Daisy)


Thank you Chantelle <3

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig