Tuesday 11 August 2015

Arm Candy in Blue Tones

Say Hello to pretty pretty arms!!!!!
Normally I would wear all accessories on my right hand because I only wear my watch on my left hand. But I decided to give my left hand a great change - henna.

The pattern was created by the designer at that moment. I required a butterfly, flowers with some flash tattoo. I love the result a lot especially the butterfly:) The colour of henna is still quite light but it is getting darker. Quite satisfied for the first time! I am also thinking I would like to do it with a word next time in order to feel what it is like for a tattoo!

(taken in 2013 @ Slovenia)

If you know me well, you would definitely know that I love putting on accessories on my right hand A LOT! I heard that putting on a lot of accessories is kind of lacking confidence in person but I am not sure if it is true or not because who does not love pretty accessories on hands??

Recently, I have been loving blue tones especially the blue colour on china and Tiffany blue. So I bought a few pieces with those tones. Besides, I always keep a hair tie on my hand in case I want to tie my long and thick hair in the hot weather:)


Love,
Sonia

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig