Thursday 31 March 2016

Somerset / Devon














(seriously panicked here haha)







Cliff | Road Trip | Walk

I have got a chance to stay in Fernie's house in Wellington for 3 nights.
Finally, we went on a road trip!! My first ever!!
Of course, Fernie did all the driving but she also taught me how to drive manual in a empty car park space...gear, clutch, accelerator and brake!!!
And it definitely gave me confidence to get a driving license this year.

We spent an afternoon in Exmoor National Park.
Walking along the cliff and even climbing onto the top seriously scared me.
Fernie kept on telling me it is totally safe on those rocks but I was like: NOOOOO!
Then I know I would not be here again for a while so I told Fernie I wanted to take a picture on that rock although I was panic like hell. I am glad that I did that tho:)
The whole mountain walk is so different than the one I did in Lucerne last June and it made me miss my Swiss friend and Finnish friend a lot:(

After that, we went to a cafe there and met a super fluffy dog!
It has been a long time to pet a dog since my dog passed away.
It is strange that I lived with my dog for 10 years but I was a bit nervous to touch a dog.

This little road trip made me want to do another road trip with my mummy next year!

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig