Monday 28 March 2016

London









What words can you see?












City | Got Used To | Busy

My first time to UK.
Honestly, I could not think of three words to describe London when I was planning this blog post.
Everything is very familiar to me since Hong Kong has the same system like double-deck bus and power socket, and I watched a lot of YouTube videos from UK.
Generally, people there seems quite cold to me except my host in Airbnb and the owners in the tea rooms. Whenever I entered the tea rooms or went home, I felt warmer and seemed like getting in another world than the cold and busy London.

I went to see a a musical called Wicked with my South African friend Fernie.
I did not realize that there is another story of the Witches of Oz and was so amazed by the sounds!
Definitely would love to see another musical soon especially The Lion King.

Of course, I went to Boots and Superdrugs for makeups and I hope Hong Kong could have such an amazing collection of drugstore makeups there!
Surprisingly, I did not buy loads of makeup like I imagined but just a few.
Also, I went to the see British Museum for Egyptian collection. You just cannot imagine how detailed those stones were, even the nails from a Lion's paws!

Lastly, I have to mention Nando's. It is South African mixed with Portuguese style but I was told it is a must-try in UK. I ordered a 1/2 chicken with chips and spicy rice and I was so full that I could not finish at all. Credit to the delicious sauces!

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig