Thursday 31 March 2016

Brighton








Blank | New Friend | Calming Beach

I spent a few hours in Brighton in another day.
I am not sure why the idea of going there popped on my mind before the trip.
But I really wanted to travel on a train to somewhere else.

In the morning, I was almost running late for the train and I managed to get there on time.
But all the ticket machines went out of order so I could not get the ticket and I missed the train.
Luckily, there was another train to Brighton in just 20 minutes so I calmed down and waited.

After an hour-ish, I arrived Brighton!
First thing I noticed is that the buildings there are different than those in London and the pace there is definitely slower in London.
I spend over an hour sitting on the Brighton beach and thought about nothing. It is very calming.
The weather on that day was really nice and sunny. Imagine if it was summer, all the places would definitely be packed by people!

When I was about to leave the beach and heading to The Breakfast Club, I really wanted to take some pictures of myself there but selfie is not my preference so I bumped into a girl who is holding a camera. That is how I met my new girl friend from Austria. Afterwards, she joined me for the meal and we walked a bit. This is always nice to meet nice people in a new place:)

Side note: I was AGAIN almost late for the train going back to London but I made it (by running the fastest in my life ever) and then passed out on the train haha. 

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig