Sunday 24 June 2018

TURKEY 2018 | PART ONE






















Istanbul | Troy

It is my second time to Turkey after 3 years. We arrived Istanbul on the first day which was pretty tough for me because when everything is so familiar to me but it does not mean what it used to mean to me anymore. We stayed in Istanbul for the first day and the last day. On the last day, finally I was able to eat again my favourite meat ball sandwich. It was delicious but it was not that delicious like I remember the last time. So I understand that memories are not as good as you remember and you never realized that you have already moved on until you re-visited the memory lane.

This time at Istanbul, i re-visited most of the places that I went last time but what a shame that I could not go to Galata Tower which is the best place to the whole of Istanbul. But I also visited some places that I did not go for last time like Grand  Bazaar and Dolmabahçe Palace. Also, this time me and my mum joined tour so there were one Hong Kong tour guide and one Turkish tour guide for explaining everything to us. Of course, I heard a lot of different stories with the Turkish tour guide. Getting more historical facts and stories is the only advantages of joining tour because you cannot get into the local area and experience more the neighbourhood with everything planned in the tour schedule. 

Love,
Sonia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sonia Kaya | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig